Your cart is empty. Browse our menus to order online.
When should I place my delivery order?
Delivery orders must be placed by 5pm at least three business days prior to the delivery date. For example: Monday orders must be confirmed by 5pm on the Wednesday prior. Tuesday orders must confirmed by 5pm on the Thursday prior.
Please note, in order to confirm an event, we must have received a 50% deposit unless other arrangements are made with your planner.
What if I want to use B.Lin Catering for a last minute event?
While we cannot guarantee our availability for orders placed within 3 business days of the event, we will do our best to accommodate you! If we are able to accommodate the order, a $50 rush fee will be added onto your final bill.
Again, we must receive a 50% deposit in order to confirm these orders unless other arrangements are made with your planner.
When should I place my full-service order?
Full service orders must be confirmed at least one week before the event takes place. Again, confirmation requires a 50% deposit.
When can deliveries be made?
We are open Monday through Saturday from 7:30 AM to 7:30 PM. The earliest we can deliver your order is 7:30AM for a start time of 8AM. We are closed on all Sundays and national holidays.
Is there a minimum food order I need to meet?
Yes, each of our food items has a minimum order listed next to it. Generally the following minimums apply:
- Hors D’Oeuvres & Apps: Min. 30 pieces
- Signature Bars: Min. 15 servings
- A-La-Carte Items: Min 15 servings each
Check with your planner for more details on order minimums and how to meet them.
Please note that custom orders may be subject to different minimums.
What's the dollar minimum for my order?
- All delivery minimums only include food and beverages and are pre-tax.
- Weekday Breakfast / Lunch or Afternoon deliveries must be at least $200.
- Weekday Dinner orders have a $250 minimum.
- On Saturdays, we have a $300 food & beverage minimum.
- Full service events have a $1000 pre-tax minimum.
How much is delivery & setup?
B.Lin Catering delivers to Washington, DC, Maryland, and Virginia. Delivery fee is dependent on distance and service type with delivery fees starting at $30 (for drop-offs). Orders including rental equipment pickups are charged an additional fee per delivery. Please consult with your event planner for special set-up needs and additional pricing that may apply.
When do I need to pay if I'm a corporate or non-profit client?
- A 50% deposit may be required for your first order and the entire cost must be paid prior to the delivery.
- For recurring orders, payment can be accepted after delivery and up to net 30, though ahead of time is preferable. If you will be paying after your delivery regularly, please arrange this with your planner to ensure you do not continue to receive overdue notices.
- For first-time clients a 50% deposit is required
- For recurring clients we require a 50% deposit on orders larger than $2,000 with remaining balance due on day of event unless we have your card on file, which we will charge following the event.
When do I need to pay if I'm planning a private event?
Drop-offs: You must have paid for the order in its entirety before the event. A 50% deposit is required to confirm the event.
Full-service: A 50% deposit is required upon signing your contract with the remaining balance due no later than the event.
When do I need to pay if I'm a wedding client?
A 50% deposit is required upon signing your contract and then an additional 25% is due 30 days before the event. A final invoice will be sent 2 weeks prior to the event and the remaining balance is due the day of the event.
How can I pay?
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover & American Express, check, and bank transfer. Payment by credit card includes an additional 3.4% processing fee, which is a pass through fee from the credit card companies.
How will I keep the food warm?
We will come with the food hot & it will be able to maintain warmth for ~30 minutes. For additional time between drop-off and serving, or for food that is to be available over a long period of time (appetizers, for example) we recommend also purchasing disposable chafing sets or, for full service events, renting stainless steel sets (both of which we can provide).
What will my food be served on?
Your drop-off delivery order will be presented on disposable platters and trays along with labels and serving utensils. If specified, disposable chafing sets and flatware are available at an additional charge.
B.Lin Catering can also provide porcelain platters, stainless chafing dishes, glasses, silverware, tables, chairs, and staff as requested for full service events
What's the cancellation policy for my delivery?
- If notice is received prior to 12pm 2 business days prior to the delivery, the client receives a full refund.
- If notice is received at 12pm or later 2 business days prior to the delivery, the client owes 50% of the total invoice cost.
- If notice is received at 12pm or later the business day before the delivery, the clients owes 100% of the invoice.
What's the cancellation policy for my full-service event?
- Please consult with your event planner if you need to cancel your full service event.
- Depending on when the event is cancelled, forfeiture of the deposit or full payment for the event may still be due.
What's the cancellation policy for my wedding?
- There is no penalty if notice is given 3 months before the event .
- Cancellations made less than 3 months before the event have increasing penalties, however there are no penalties if the event is rescheduled.
- Cancellations made less than 3 business days prior to the event must still be paid in full except for in the instance unforeseen disasters in which a state of emergency has been declared.
- Consult with your event planner for more detailed cancellation policies.
What if I need to make changes to my delivery after confirmation?
We are happy to accommodate order changes to standard deliveries up until 12pm 2 business days prior to the delivery. Within this cut-off window, we reserve the right not to accommodate any changes. In the event we are able to accommodate the requested change, the change is subject to a $25 late change fee.
Do you offer rentals and staffing in addition to food services?
Yes! We partner with a rental company to provide our clients with a wide variety of rental options for their full service events.
Our professional staff, including catering captains, chefs, servers and bartenders, is available upon request. Consult with your event planner to decide how many & what types of staff you need.